Monday, February 15, 2010

I Reveal Myself Like Windows Phone 7

 
(Image from GSMArena

I know, fans. I know. I've been missing for a whole week. And to be honest, I can't really think of an excuse. So let's cut to the point.

Fresh look. Zune integration. Xbox Live integration. Social networking. Eye candy. The much anticipated update to Window Mobile has arrived. Labelled the Windows Phone 7, it's mission is to redefine mobile phones and show the competitors the real way to do things.

Chances are you've used a Windows Mobile powered phone before, or at least come across one. If not, it's probable you are phone operating system racist. Just kidding.

If all goes well, the wait for Windows Phone 7 shouldn't be too long. So try not to get giddy.

They say that pictures can be worth a thousand words. How many words can a video be worth? Find out here.

No comments: